Citybox Recommends: This Autumn
This season’s biggest movie releases at Fønix Kino
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
- Black Adam
- See how they run
- Thomas mot Thomas
- Mrs Harris Goes To Paris
See more at filmweb.no
This month’s biggest theater shows
- Bach Goes Hiphop (Kilden konserthus) 12.11
- Snekker Andersen og Julenissen (Kilden konserthus) 19.11
- Barnesøndag på Teateret – Luft og Kjærlighet med Baldrian og musa (Teateret) 20.11
See more at visitsorlandet.com
This month’s biggest concerts
- Marius Neset – Next (Kilden Konserthus) 9.11
- Espen Grjotheim (Kilden konserthus) 15/11
- Highasakite (Caledonien Hall) 17.11
- En dag på jorden – Konsert med Terje Formoe (Kilden konserthus) 23.11
- Juleshow 2022 (Teateret) 24.11
- Hjerteslag(Kick Scene) 25.11
- Uriah Heep (Kilden konserthus) 26.11
Other big events this month
- Start – KFUM Oslo (Sør Arena) 13.11
- Kristiansand Krimfestival (Håndverkeren) 16.11
- Julemarked på Kristiansand museum (Kongsgård) 27.11
20 minutes busride from city centre you will find Randesund Lysstøperi, which is originally an old farm. You have the chance to meet some of the animals at the farm, buy yourself a coffee or a waffle or go to the shop and look into interior, food, clothes and gifts. During november they are holding a christmas market in the weekends.
- Walking dist: 120 min
By the "entrance" to Odderøya you will find this fish pier with nice restaurants, fish market and lovely atmosphere. From the middle of November they are decorating the fish pier for Christmas, which is a popular scenery.
- Walking dist: 10 min
At the town square in the heart of city centre they will have the annual christmas market every weekend from 12th of November. Among many things you can go ice skating, visit the farmers market or meet up with Santa Claus. Shops in the city centre are closed at Sundays but in December they even make an exception from this and are open 14-18.
- Walking dist: 5 min
Only a two minutes walk from the hotel you can follow the small paths through Baneheia. Go for a hike around the idyllic lakes on the top, follow the route down to Ravnedalen or take a pit stop at the viewing point on the top where you can enjoy the view over the whole city centre.
- Walking dist: 2 min
Most people associate Dyreparken with spring and summer but its also open at autumn and winter time. A 15 minutes bus- or carride outside of the city centre you will be able to enjoy both nordic and more exotic animals whole year long. At the autumn and winter they have shows connected to seasons like Halloween or Christmas.
- Walking dist: 120 min