Citybox Recommends: This Winter
This season’s biggest movie releases at Fønix Kino
- Tre nøtter til Askepott
- James Bond: No Time To Die
- Spider-Man: No way home
- Terminator 2: Judgement Day
- Verdens verste menneske
- House of Gucci
- Ghostbusters: Afterlife
- Venom: Let there be change
See more at filmweb.no
This month’s biggest theater shows
- Sheherazade (Kilden) 10.12 – 18.12
- Jul på KuToppen (Dyreparken) 27.11 – 19.12
- Like før Betlehem (Teateret) 17.12 – 19.12
- Baldrian & Musa: Kakemann – Dukkemann (Teateret) 11.12 – 19.12
See more at visitsorlandet.com
This month’s biggest concerts
Unfortunately some scheduled concerts will be cancelled due to Covid-19, check out local places for more information
- Julekonsert med Secret Garden (Kilden) 17.12
- An American Holiday with Adam Douglas (Kilden) 15.12
- Julekonsert med Helene Bøksle (Kilden) 16.12
- Keeino Christmas Spirit Juleturnè (Teateret) 16.12
- Desemberstemninger med Ole Edvard Antonsen (Kilden) 21.12
Other big events this month
Unfortunately some scheduled events will be cancelled due to Covid-19, check out local places for more information
- Paint & Sip at SKMU (Sørlandet Kunstmuseum) 17.11, 1.12, 8.12
- Humorgalla (Kilden) 11.12
20 minutes busride from city centre you will find Randesund Lysstøperi, which is originally an old farm. You have the chance to meet some of the animals at the farm, buy yourself a coffee or a waffle or go to the shop and look into interior, food, clothes and gifts.
- Walking dist: 120 min
By the "entrance" to Odderøya you will find this fish pier with nice restaurants, fish market and lovely atmosphere. 13th of November they will hold their christmas market but we are pretty sure you can get into christmas mood also after this date.
- Walking dist: 10 min
At the town square in the heart of city centre they will have the annual christmas market from the end of November. Among many things you can go ice skating, visit the farmers market or enjoy a 3D light show.
- Walking dist: 5 min
Only a two minutes walk from the hotel you can follow the small paths through Baneheia. Go for a hike around the idyllic lakes on the top, follow the route down to Ravnedalen or take a pit stop at the viewing point on the top where you can enjoy the view over the whole city centre.
- Walking dist: 2 min
Most people associate Dyreparken with spring and summer but its also open at autumn and winter time. A 15 minutes bus- or carride outside of the city centre you will be able to enjoy both nordic and more exotic animals whole year long. At the autumn and winter they have shows connected to seasons like Halloween or Christmas.
- Walking dist: 120 min